The HTM-823C large display is ideal for areas where the temperature and humidity of the environment need to be clearly visible. The bright LED is visible in dimly lit areas and can be seen from a distance of up to 30 metres, with a viewing angle of 90º.
The instrument has an external temperature and humidity sensor on a 1.3 metre extension lead (with wall-mounting bracket), and can be set to have a high and low limit for both temperature and humidity readings. An in-built audible alarm (beep) can be easily enabled and will sound if these limits are exceeded. An offset function on the display enables values to be corrected when calibrated.
The HTM-823C model has a data-logging function. When connected to a Windows compatible PC, real-time and historical logging can be achieved using the free LogLive software and supplied USB cable. When disconnected, 30,000+ temperature and 30,000+ humidity records can be stored on the instrument for future download.
Buttons on the side allow the following features to be set: alarm on/off, alarm high/low thresholds, offset, delete/start/stop logging.
- 1.2 metre power lead (UK 3-pin plug)
- User guide
- USB cable and links to free LogLive software and user guide
Commonly used in workshops, laboratories, pharmaceutical storage and production line areas.
LogLive Software Features
- Name: set instrument name for printing etc.
- Start Mode: immediate, delayed or timed logging
- Stop Mode: First In First Out (FIFO) or Stop As Full
- Upload Mode: Hold after Upload, Delete after Upload
- Refresh Interval: set display refresh time (seconds)
- Alarm: On/off, set high and low limits for temperature and humidity. If the alarm is set to on an audible beep will occur if a threshold is exceeded.
- Logging Interval: set data logging interval (seconds)
- View real-time data or retrieve logged data from the display
- View temperature/humidity data with date/time, or as a graph
- View Max, Min and Avg temperature/humidity values
- Print or export data as TXT, PDF, BMP